Each month, Reputation Partners’ Corporate Reputation Blog summarize...
We Stick to What We Know – and We Do it Well
Organizations and brands turn to us when:
- A new CEO or senior leaders have been appointed and need to establish credibility
- Business growth or investor interest has stalled
- A brand is no longer resonating with consumers
- They are sponsoring an event to build energy and excitement with their key audiences
- A new product or service is being launched
- An activist group or investor is urging change
- An issue has escalated into a potential class action lawsuit
- A brand is looking to reach a new customer segment
- A news outlet launches an investigative report
- An upcoming transition (merger, restructuring, etc.) needs to be handled with sensitivity and consistency
- A significant change in employee pensions or benefits needs to be explained
- Legislators or other elected officials threaten negative action
- A labor union is attempting to organize a group of employees or threatened a corporate campaign or strike.