Compliments to Coca-Cola for showing how to put its brand reputation i...
Director of Global Sustainability, Eastman Chemical Company
Navigating New Standards of Corporate Social Responsibility
All companies are facing increased scrutiny today. The rules of business are changing drastically due to heightened focus on a range of environmental, political and social issues, such as climate change, sustainability, financial and healthcare reform, manufacturing/selling practices, and employee working conditions.
Reputation Partners helps companies across the globe understand, meet and thrive under today’s standards of corporate accountability, guiding them to realize the business opportunities that come with good corporate citizenship.
Our corporate accountability expertise includes crafting credible sustainability and community engagement reports and establishing sustainability goals that are achievable yet pass muster with environmental watchdogs and other stakeholders. As members of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the world’s most widely used sustainability reporting framework, we provide clients with highly informed counsel.
Reputation Partners also helps clients build meaningful partnerships with NGOs and other relevant groups to unearth business opportunities and/or end or prevent attacks from vocal opponents.
We partner with clients on a number of sustainability and corporate accountability matters, including:
- Sustainability reports/community engagement reports
- Sustainability goal setting
- Sustainability advisory board development
- Sustainability “scorecards”
- Vulnerabilities/opportunities audits
- Codes of conduct
- NGO partnership brokering and alliance-building
- Issues briefings, analysis and response
- Stakeholder/NGO assessment and prioritization
- Corporate accountability workshops
- NGO board placements for CEOs/executives