Social media has changed how businesses and consumers receive and respond to news. They allow corporations to engage employees and customers effectively, address crises and issues head on, and generate increased goodwill. However, many organizations have “jumped on the bandwagon” without any strategy, while some others think social media is just a fad. In fact, many companies don’t even “listen” to online dialogues to determine how their brands, people and competitors are being discussed.
Whether wanting to understand how a company is portrayed online, reach employees during corporate change, inform customers about a new product or introduce a strategic shift to the industry, we have the experience and insight necessary to identify and recommend the appropriate use of social media, dedicated microsites, video messaging and multimedia storytelling.
Our digital strategy expertise includes:
- Monitoring digital forums
- Auditing effectiveness of existing efforts
- Strategic program development
- Response strategies for crisis situations
- Development and maintenance of dark sites and microsites
- Video script development and execution